Assorted Organic Seeds
$3.25 – $16.00
All 100% Organic seeds for your spring planting from Seattle Seed Co. Great as an add-on for gifts, stocking stuffers, or to start your own garden!
We source from Seattle Seed Company for organic, heirloom and always non-GMO seeds and garden supplies.
Safe Seed Pledge
We must protect this foundation as a safe and genetically stable source for future generations. For the benefit of all farmers, gardeners, and consumers who want an alternative, we pledge that we do not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered seeds or plants. The mechanical transfer of genetic material outside of natural reproductive methods and between genera, families, or kingdoms, poses great biological risks as well as economic, political, and cultural threats. We feel that genetically engineered varieties have been insufficiently tested prior to public release. More research and testing is necessary to further assess the potential risks of genetically engineered seeds. Further, we wish to support agricultural progress that leads to healthier soils, genetically diverse agricultural ecosystems and ultimately people and communities.
- Lettuce | Parris Island Cos – Baby leaves size up quickly for salad mixes while the upright, uniform grey-green heads have nicely curled leaves
- Squash | Early Summer Crookneck – Tender, yellow Summer squash
- Tomato | Sweetie – Indeterminate. Hundreds of small, sweet fruits
- Radish | White Beauty – Bright white, smooth roots make a beautiful contrast with strong green tops. Best grown in spring or fall
- Broccoli | Waltham – Best variety for bunched side shoots. Developed to withstand increasing cold for fall maturity. Heat-sensitive
- Lavender | English – Lavandula angustifolia
- Sunflower | Zohar F1 – This large pollen-free variety is good for indoor arrangements
- Spinach | Butterflay – Productive variety sporting very large, glossy dark green leaves with rich flavor
- Carrots | Scarlet Nantes – Market-Style heirloom is reliable in flavor and size
- Basil | Thai – Fragrant, spicy leaves often used for tea and flavoring soup
- Catnip | #meow – Member of the mint family, also used medicinally
- Beets | Detroit Dark Red –Top notch heirloom variety, well- known for high quality, uniform 3” round roots.
- Peas | Sugar Snap – Heirloom snap pea is crispy and sweet right off the vine
- Parsley | Dark Green Italian – Flat leaf style with rich flavor
- Kale | Lacinato – Also known as Dinosaur kale, this unique variety produces blue-green, bumpy leaves that are best enjoyed when the leaves are young and tender
- Cilantro | Slow-Bolting – Coriander seeds grow into the popular green herb. This is a variety that won’t go to seed as quickly as others.
- Nicotiana | Jasmine Scented – White flowers release scent at night for pollinators
- Pepper | King of the North – Red bell (sweet) pepper brd for shorter seasons and cooler climates
- Swiss Chard | Bright Lights – A stunning mix of magenta, orange and yellow stalks
- Sweet Pea | Painted Lady – Beautiful white, pink and purple flowers look dipped in watercolors
Welcome to our Sustainable Living Shop!
Here we offer a (beginning!) selection of carefully curated products for those seeking less--- less waste, less packaging, fewer ingredients, less harmful impact on our health, water, soil and air.
We strive to be a resource for the modern woman of all ages who yearns for a simpler way of life, to offer choices to those seeking independence from systems that are harmful to the planet and its people.
As consumers ourselves, we are constantly seeking out products for our everyday needs that are as natural, non-toxic, biodegradable and as resource-responsible as possible. Yet in our own exploration, we have found these goods lacking in the wider marketplace, especially since we value not only functionality, safety and sustainability, but also style and aesthetic in connecting with our environments. That’s WHY we are dedicated to searching them out and providing them here for YOU!
We have chosen products with
- The highest quality ingredients and materials, as close to nature and as clean, organic and chemical-free as possible.
- Limited packaging that is either biodegradable, recyclable or reusable, minimal plastic (goal: zero to minimal waste!
- Long-lasting and/or multiple uses
- A “circular” mindset, or consideration for the entire lifecycle of the item. Specifically, our Lady Farmer clothing is designed for biodegradability, which is why we don’t use elastic, zippers, closures, plastic buttons, etc. Anything on the garment that is not the fabric itself can be easily removed and recycled. The fabrics we use (hemp, organic cotton, linen, lyocell, wool) are selected with the highest regard for the human and planetary health, from the cultivation of the raw materials, to production, throughout consumer use and ultimately to the end of the product’s functional life.
- That you will understand the purpose and value of choosing to purchase and use paradigm-shifting products
- That you will be an ongoing example of the new conscious consumer to those who know and love you
- That you will feel free to provide us with honest feedback on any of our offerings and efforts.
- That any woman interested in the intersection of her own well-being and that of the planet will find a place here.
- Full satisfaction on any of our products
- Store credit for anything that is damaged or defective or in any way less than what was offered
- Recycling--we will pay for return shipment on any clothing item that has reached the end of its journey with you, and will make every effort to give it new life or return it to the earth-- as designed!
Because we are a small operation and attempting to reduce our carbon footprint associated with shipping, we only ship out orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This means that, for example, if you placed an order on a Friday, it would not be shipped out until the following Tuesday. We thank you for understanding and supporting our mission-driven company!
Return and Exchange Policy
Online Store Items, excluding Essential Collection Garments:
For products purchased through our website that are not part of our Essential Collection (this includes our branded merchandise: t-shirts, totes, baby onesies, etc.), we offer free return shipping and issue store credit. At this time, we cannot offer refunds. Items are only eligible for store credit if you submit your return within 30 days of your order (the date on your receipt or packing slip). Items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please follow this link to print a free shipping label and return the item(s) to us.
Within a week of us receiving your items, we will email you a store credit code. Your store credit will equal to the amount of your original purchase, not including the original shipping charges.
Essential Collection Garments Ordered Through Our Website & Pop-up Markets:
For our Essential Collection garments purchased through our website or at one of our pop-up markets, we offer FREE returns, as long as you complete the return shipment within 30 days of the date your order was shipped. We will provide a full refund for the unworn items you wish to return, minus the original shipping charges, if you submit your return within 30 days of your order. You can expect to receive your reimbursement via email within 10 days of our receipt of your return, if the items have not been worn and are in good condition.
Please follow this link to submit your return and print a free return shipping label.
If it has been more than 30 days since your purchase, we will email you a code to use on our website for store credit equal to the amount of your original purchase, not including the original shipping charges. Please follow this link to print a free shipping label and return the item(s) to us. Within a week of us receiving your items, we will email you a store credit code.
Limited quantities of garments were produced during our first manufacturing run, and we continue to produce in small batches as we learn which styles and colors are our most popular. If we do not currently have your needed size/color garment in stock, it will be labeled as backordered. When an item is backordered, we encourage you to place your order so we know to produce your desired item in our next batch. You will receive an exact ship date via email so you know when to expect it.
If for some reason we decide to discontinue a color or style of a backordered item you ordered, your order will be refunded in full.
We believe in a circular economy! Lady Farmer clothing has been created to be compostable and return to the earth safely. If any clothing item has reached the end of its journey as a garment and you choose not to repurpose it, we will pay for return shipment and will make every effort to give it new life or return it to the earth-- as designed! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.