Essential Oil Bug Spray from Soleado Lavender Farm
This wonderful bug spray is made from lavender grown on Soleado Lavender Farm using all natural and responsibly sourced ingredients, vegan, and free from animal testing.
It’s a product of the Agricultural Reserve in Montgomery County, Maryland.
In stock (can be backordered)
Comes in a 4 oz. bottle
The first comment we get about this bug spray is how good it smells, the second is that it works! This all natural essential oil bug spray is made in small batches on the farm, using a ton of lavender oil along with the following essential oils: Tea Tree, Citronella, Peppermint, Clove, Witch Hazel and natural oils make this product skin nourishing and comfortable to wear.
Carefully developed following national standards for allowable percentage of essential oils, making this safe for both adults and children. We use the maximum safe amount of oils to insure effectiveness.
Effectiveness: Customer feedback confirms that it works very well against mosquitoes and gnats. We have never gotten ticks while wearing this product. ( to properly guard against ticks additional precautions should be taken including protective clothing and a carful check of your body).
To Use: Shake well before each use. Spray onto skin or in to your hand to pat over your hat and clothing. Apply hourly for best results.
Storage: Keep upright in a cool place, do not keep in the car as heat can effect both contents and packaging.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water if contact occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Essential oil of: Lavender, Tea Tree, Citronella, Peppermint, Clove. Witch hazel, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Organic Shea Butter, Xanthan Gum, Apricot Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Organic (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Welcome to our Sustainable Living Shop!
Here we offer a (beginning!) selection of carefully curated products for those seeking less— less waste, less packaging, fewer ingredients, less harmful impact on our health, water, soil and air.
We strive to be a resource for the modern woman of all ages who yearns for a simpler way of life, to offer choices to those seeking independence from systems that are harmful to the planet and its people.
As consumers ourselves, we are constantly seeking out products for our everyday needs that are as natural, non-toxic, biodegradable and as resource-responsible as possible. Yet in our own exploration, we have found these goods lacking in the wider marketplace, especially since we value not only functionality, safety and sustainability, but also style and aesthetic in connecting with our environments. That’s WHY we are dedicated to searching them out and providing them here for YOU!
We have chosen products with
- The highest quality ingredients and materials, as close to nature and as clean, organic and chemical-free as possible.
- Limited packaging that is either biodegradable, recyclable or reusable, minimal plastic (goal: zero to minimal waste!
- Long-lasting and/or multiple uses
- A “circular” mindset, or consideration for the entire lifecycle of the item. Specifically, our Lady Farmer clothing is designed for biodegradability, which is why we don’t use elastic, zippers, closures, plastic buttons, etc. Anything on the garment that is not the fabric itself can be easily removed and recycled. The fabrics we use (hemp, organic cotton, linen, lyocell, wool) are selected with the highest regard for the human and planetary health, from the cultivation of the raw materials, to production, throughout consumer use and ultimately to the end of the product’s functional life.
- That you will understand the purpose and value of choosing to purchase and use paradigm-shifting products
- That you will be an ongoing example of the new conscious consumer to those who know and love you
- That you will feel free to provide us with honest feedback on any of our offerings and efforts.
- That any woman interested in the intersection of her own well-being and that of the planet will find a place here.
- Full satisfaction on any of our products
- Store credit for anything that is damaged or defective or in any way less than what was offered
- Recycling–we will pay for return shipment on any clothing item that has reached the end of its journey with you, and will make every effort to give it new life or return it to the earth– as designed!
Because we are a small operation and attempting to reduce our carbon footprint associated with shipping, we only ship out orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This means that, for example, if you placed an order on a Friday, it would not be shipped out until the following Tuesday. We thank you for understanding and supporting our mission-driven company!
Return and Exchange Policy
Online Store Items, excluding Essential Collection Garments:
For products purchased through our website that are not part of our Essential Collection (this includes our branded merchandise: t-shirts, totes, baby onesies, etc.), we offer free return shipping and issue store credit. At this time, we cannot offer refunds. Items are only eligible for store credit if you submit your return within 30 days of your order (the date on your receipt or packing slip). Items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please follow this link to print a free shipping label and return the item(s) to us.
Within a week of us receiving your items, we will email you a store credit code. Your store credit will equal to the amount of your original purchase, not including the original shipping charges.
Essential Collection Garments Ordered Through Our Website & Pop-up Markets:
For our Essential Collection garments purchased through our website or at one of our pop-up markets, we offer FREE returns, as long as you complete the return shipment within 30 days of the date your order was shipped. We will provide a full refund for the unworn items you wish to return, minus the original shipping charges, if you submit your return within 30 days of your order. You can expect to receive your reimbursement via email within 10 days of our receipt of your return, if the items have not been worn and are in good condition.
Please follow this link to submit your return and print a free return shipping label.
If it has been more than 30 days since your purchase, we will email you a code to use on our website for store credit equal to the amount of your original purchase, not including the original shipping charges. Please follow this link to print a free shipping label and return the item(s) to us. Within a week of us receiving your items, we will email you a store credit code.
Limited quantities of garments were produced during our first manufacturing run, and we continue to produce in small batches as we learn which styles and colors are our most popular. If we do not currently have your needed size/color garment in stock, it will be labeled as backordered. When an item is backordered, we encourage you to place your order so we know to produce your desired item in our next batch. You will receive an exact ship date via email so you know when to expect it.
If for some reason we decide to discontinue a color or style of a backordered item you ordered, your order will be refunded in full.
We believe in a circular economy! Lady Farmer clothing has been created to be compostable and return to the earth safely. If any clothing item has reached the end of its journey as a garment and you choose not to repurpose it, we will pay for return shipment and will make every effort to give it new life or return it to the earth– as designed! Please contact us at email@example.com for instructions.