Natural Beauty Gift Set
Pamper yourself with our natural beauty kit! This set includes:
- 1 Konjac Sponge
- 1 bottle of our favorite moisturizer, Ancient Greek Remedy Oil
- 1 Unscented Shampoo Bar
- 1 Unscented Conditioner Bar
- 1 Stainless Steel Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Tin
- 1 Mini Goat Milk Bar Soap
- 1 Medium Organic Cotton Produce Bag
Scroll down to read more!
This gift set includes the following, all wrapped up in a medium-sized Organic Cotton Produce Bag!
Konjac Sponge (1): Originally from Japan, these sponges are made from the pourous Konjac root. They are a natural, gentle way to exfoliate your face & body, and can be tossed in the compost bin when you’re done!
Our Favorite Moisturizer from Ancient Greek Remedy (1 Bottle): We discovered this facial oil by chance and have never looked back! A 100% PURE Blend of Organic Cold pressed Olive oil combined with additional organic essential and carrier oils such as Lavender oil, Almond oil, Grapeseed oil, Coconut oil and Vitamin E provides a natural health & beauty product superior to any single oil formula. Each one of the magical oils is a source Plus, it comes in a glass bottle FTW! Ingredients Here
Zero Waste Shampoo Bar & Conditioner Bar (2 Bars): These made-in-the-USA shampoo bars with all-natural ingredients completely take the place of the plastic shampoo/conditioner bottles that clutter up your shower AND end up in the landfill. They smell amazing, last a really long time, and most importantly – WORK! My hair has never been softer.
Stainless Steel Shampoo Bar Tin (1): Perfect carrying case for your shampoo or conditioner bar for traveling, storage, or just adding some beauty to your bathroom!
Goat Milk Bar Soap Sample (1): These mini bar soaps are handmade in KY by Rock Bottom Farm, using milk from their own goats. In addition to their home-grown goat milk, these soaps contain olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, lye, and fragrance oil.
WELCOME TO OUR SUSTAINABLE LIVING SHOP
Here we offer a (beginning!) selection of carefully curated products for those seeking less— less waste, less packaging, fewer ingredients, less harmful impact on our health, water, soil and air.
We strive to be a resource for the modern woman of all ages who yearns for a simpler way of life, to offer choices to those seeking independence from systems that are harmful to the planet and its people.
As consumers ourselves, we are constantly seeking out products for our everyday needs that are as natural, non-toxic, biodegradable and as resource-responsible as possible. Yet in our own exploration, we have found these goods lacking in the wider marketplace, especially since we value not only functionality, safety and sustainability, but also style and aesthetic in connecting with our environments. That’s WHY we are dedicated to searching them out and providing them here for YOU!
We have chosen products with
- The highest quality ingredients and materials, as close to nature and as clean, organic and chemical-free as possible.
- Limited packaging that is either biodegradable, recyclable or reusable, minimal plastic (goal: zero to minimal waste!
- Long-lasting and/or multiple uses
- A “circular” mindset, or consideration for the entire lifecycle of the item. Specifically, our Lady Farmer clothing is designed for biodegradability, which is why we don’t use elastic, zippers, closures, plastic buttons, etc. Anything on the garment that is not the fabric itself can be easily removed and recycled. The fabrics we use (hemp, organic cotton, linen, lyocell, wool) are selected with the highest regard for the human and planetary health, from the cultivation of the raw materials, to production, throughout consumer use and ultimately to the end of the product’s functional life.
- That you will understand the purpose and value of choosing to purchase and use paradigm-shifting products
- That you will be an ongoing example of the new conscious consumer to those who know and love you
- That you will feel free to provide us with honest feedback on any of our offerings and efforts.
- That any woman interested in the intersection of her own well-being and that of the planet will find a place here.
- Full satisfaction on any of our products
- Store credit for anything that is damaged or defective or in any way less than what was offered
- Recycling–we will pay for return shipment on any clothing item that has reached the end of its journey with you, and will make every effort to give it new life or return it to the earth– as designed!
SHIPPING + RETURNS
Because we are a small operation and attempting to reduce our carbon footprint associated with shipping, we only ship out orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This means that, for example, if you placed an order on a Friday, it would not be shipped out until the following Tuesday. We thank you for understanding and supporting our mission-driven company!
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Online Store Items, excluding Essential Collection Garments:
For products purchased through our website that are not part of our Essential Collection (this includes our branded merchandise: t-shirts, totes, baby onesies, etc.), we offer free return shipping and issue store credit. At this time, we cannot offer refunds. Items are only eligible for store credit if you submit your return within 30 days of your order (the date on your receipt or packing slip). Items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please follow this link to print a free shipping label and return the item(s) to us.
Within a week of us receiving your items, we will email you a store credit code. Your store credit will equal to the amount of your original purchase, not including the original shipping charges.
Essential Collection Garments Ordered Through Our Website & Pop-up Markets:
For our Essential Collection garments purchased through our website or at one of our pop-up markets, we offer FREE returns, as long as you complete the return shipment within 30 days of the date your order was shipped. We will provide a full refund for the unworn items you wish to return, minus the original shipping charges, if you submit your return within 30 days of your order. You can expect to receive your reimbursement via email within 10 days of our receipt of your return, if the items have not been worn and are in good condition.
Please follow this link to submit your return and print a free return shipping label.
If it has been more than 30 days since your purchase, we will email you a code to use on our website for store credit equal to the amount of your original purchase, not including the original shipping charges. Please follow this link to print a free shipping label and return the item(s) to us. Within a week of us receiving your items, we will email you a store credit code.
Limited quantities of garments were produced during our first manufacturing run, and we continue to produce in small batches as we learn which styles and colors are our most popular. If we do not currently have your needed size/color garment in stock, it will be labeled as backordered. When an item is backordered, we encourage you to place your order so we know to produce your desired item in our next batch. You will receive an exact ship date via email so you know when to expect it.
If for some reason we decide to discontinue a color or style of a backordered item you ordered, your order will be refunded in full.
We believe in a circular economy! Lady Farmer clothing has been created to be compostable and return to the earth safely. If any clothing item has reached the end of its journey as a garment and you choose not to repurpose it, we will pay for return shipment and will make every effort to give it new life or return it to the earth– as designed! Please contact us at email@example.com for instructions.