Natural Wool Comforter
$375.00 – $599.00
Stitched with care, you get warmth, temperature regulation, and breathability in this signature handmade product.
Made with Premium Eco-Wool and 100% certified organic cotton sateen.
These lightweight comforters are stitched with love. You get warmth, temperature regulation and breathability in this signature handmade product.
- Filled with Premium Eco-Wool batting from our Sustainable Wool Program, which sources wool from small farms on the west coast of the United States
- GOTS-certified organic cotton sateen fabric encasement
Dimensions & Wool Weights:
- Cool Comfort
- Twin 68” x 86”, 2.6 lbs.
- Full/Queen 86” x 86”, 3.3 lbs.
- King/CAL King 100” x 86”, 8.1 lbs.
- Perfect Comfort
- Twin 68” x 86”, 3.6 lbs.
- Full/Queen 86” x 86”, 4.5 lbs.
- King/CAL King 100” x 86”, 5.2 lbs.
- Extra Warmth
- Twin 68” x 86”, 5.6 oz.
- Full/Queen 86” x 86”, 7.0 lbs.
Welcome to our Sustainable Living Shop!
Here we offer a (beginning!) selection of carefully curated products for those seeking less--- less waste, less packaging, fewer ingredients, less harmful impact on our health, water, soil and air.
We strive to be a resource for the modern woman of all ages who yearns for a simpler way of life, to offer choices to those seeking independence from systems that are harmful to the planet and its people.
As consumers ourselves, we are constantly seeking out products for our everyday needs that are as natural, non-toxic, biodegradable and as resource-responsible as possible. Yet in our own exploration, we have found these goods lacking in the wider marketplace, especially since we value not only functionality, safety and sustainability, but also style and aesthetic in connecting with our environments. That’s WHY we are dedicated to searching them out and providing them here for YOU!
We have chosen products with
- The highest quality ingredients and materials, as close to nature and as clean, organic and chemical-free as possible.
- Limited packaging that is either biodegradable, recyclable or reusable, minimal plastic (goal: zero to minimal waste!
- Long-lasting and/or multiple uses
- A “circular” mindset, or consideration for the entire lifecycle of the item. Specifically, our Lady Farmer clothing is designed for biodegradability, which is why we don’t use elastic, zippers, closures, plastic buttons, etc. Anything on the garment that is not the fabric itself can be easily removed and recycled. The fabrics we use (hemp, organic cotton, linen, lyocell, wool) are selected with the highest regard for the human and planetary health, from the cultivation of the raw materials, to production, throughout consumer use and ultimately to the end of the product’s functional life.
- That you will understand the purpose and value of choosing to purchase and use paradigm-shifting products
- That you will be an ongoing example of the new conscious consumer to those who know and love you
- That you will feel free to provide us with honest feedback on any of our offerings and efforts.
- That any woman interested in the intersection of her own well-being and that of the planet will find a place here.
- Full satisfaction on any of our products
- Store credit for anything that is damaged or defective or in any way less than what was offered
- Recycling--we will pay for return shipment on any clothing item that has reached the end of its journey with you, and will make every effort to give it new life or return it to the earth-- as designed!
Love it or return it! This organic bedding is a staple in our house, and we sincerely hope you love it as much as we do. But if you don't, you can return it within 90 days of your purchase. Simply contact us with your order number and send it back in its original packaging. Once we receive it we will issue your refund. Return postage not included.
Because we are a small operation and attempting to reduce our carbon footprint associated with shipping, we only ship out orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This means that, for example, if you placed an order on a Friday, it would not be shipped out until the following Tuesday. We thank you for understanding and supporting our mission-driven company!